eLogistics provides a global view of all shipping order status while optimizes AR invoicing and customer service eLogistics ensures accurate and timely PoD information and streamlines the management of order and delivery disputes.
Benefits for logistics process
- Improves Cash-flow position.
- Optimizes the AR invoicing process.
- Enables order & delivery exception handling.
- Improves customer loyalty.
- Promotes transparency in the order and delivery process.
- Provides timely order and delivery information.
- Intuitive and graphical view of all delivery orders status.
- Instant access to all delivery order documentation.
- Automatically links PoD signed document with the order record.
- Exception handling.
- IoD and PoD KPIs & Metrics dashboards.
- Customer Portal.
- Mobile and geo-location capability.
How does it work
eLogistics receives the delivery information. Optionally, eLogistics sends the delivery list to the mobile teams of the drivers or the delivery orders to the 3PL & forwarders, based on a route of distribution. eLogistics can accept geo-location information to reflect in real time the location of each cast on the map. eLogistics receives “delivery information” from each distribution
Delivery tickets are signed and scanned. eLogistics recognizes each document by the barcode or OCR and establishes a link with the corresponding distribution record. Unrecognized documents are routed to the “queue of exceptions” for manual management. Recipients can access the Portal and track their orders and related documents. Accounting, Customer Service and other areas can view the status of each shipping order. Events such as ‘PoD received’ can generate Workflows in the System (like ‘Invoicing’). Provides a series of reports and metrics on the process and performance of third parties.
Dashboard shows Global details about the PoD (Proof of Delivery) and IOD (Delivery Status) received, pending, and returned.
Download the brochure here
See our videos here