||DocuClass COLD/ERM is the ideal module for organizations that regularly generate and distribute large volumes of reports, statements, PO's, checks, etc., and need a way to store and have them easily accessible as searchable documents in their final distribution format. In other words, the documents need to look exactly like the ones that were distributed.
DocuClass COLD/ERM is capable of capturing reports directly from the spool file, putting it into a pre-defined format, thus converting them into searchable and retrievable electronic documents in industry standard formats such as PDF or TIFF.
DocuClass’ COLD/ERM not only lets you convert your text data into meaningful information and formats, but it also enables you to print documents automatically, send them to designated recipients via fax or e-mail, initiate workflows, notify users, and dynamically update the status of related documents. For example, when a check is paid, all related purchase orders and invoices are automatically updated with the check number information.
Learn more about DocuClass’ Distribution Application by using our multimedia presentation.
- Turn mainframe or line of business application reports into meaningful documents that can be searched and retrieved immediately
- Generate pre-defined forms and index them automatically with the data extracted from the reports
- Initiate workflows automatically
- Save final documents in industry standard formats
- Automatically update related documents
- Map data to your pre-designed templates and define the rules to populate them
- Financial information: this module is commonly used to process financial statements, checks, invoices, purchase orders, reports, and bills
- Payables and check management: enables organizations to automatically link checks and corresponding invoices and checks, solving a common administrative nightmare
- Student records management
? COLD/ERM datasheet
To learn more about our products, visit www.docuclass.com.