In an increasingly globalized and information-based economy, organizations need to exploit the power of information technology in order to meet strategic requirements and remain competitive.
Organizations will need to compete on the basis of their ability to acquire, manipulate, interpret and use information effectively. Furthermore, information must be managed, leveraged and protected like other valuable corporate assets.
Businesses need to develop new e-business models at explosive speed; and they must manage and leverage intellectual capital to establish their value to the enterprise and its customers through enduring business process reengineering and continual organizational learning.
How can Cima help your organization improve its information management practices in order to become more Productive?
- Enabling organizations to manage and control information based processes from beginning to end.
- Prevents potential process bottlenecks
- Promotes integrations between separate line of business applications
- Provides global view of the process
- Generate employee accountability
- Obtaining key process performance metrics. These metrics reports are essential to assess the effectiveness of specific processes, employees’ performance, customer satisfaction and overall company productivity
- Streamlining business processes
- By integrating unstructured and structured information systems, Cima can help your organization eliminate process redundancies, duplicate and unnecessary tasks, accelerate business flows, improve cash flow positions and much more.
- Providing instant and secure access to all relevant information
- Companies spend an enormous amount of time looking for misfiled, lost or damaged information. Information, that at times, is crucial to a legal process, customer claim resolution, a customer order approval, etc
- Protecting one of the most important corporate assets: information
- Control user access
- Audit user activity and business flows
- Meet regulation
- Prevents information loss