Our migration services are designed to facilitate the transfer of documents and data from a legacy system to a new application and/or platform or to export data/documents to an external system.
A migration is a process in which documents/archives and related data (metadata and annotations) are transferred from a legacy system to DocuClass.
Not all migration procedures are the same, so it is very important to collect the correct information about the system to be migrated before determining whether it is feasible or not.
Phases of a Migration Services
- Export of data and documents to Windows folders.
- Edit data to a format accepted by DocuClass.
- Upload documents and data to DocuClass.
- Validate exported data.
Before carrying out a migration process the following steps are recommended:
- Create a back up of the database.
- Create a copy of the repository.